Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mitch23, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Mitch23

Mitch23 New Member

Whats up I don't know a whole lot about car audio. I am here to get some info so I can rebuild a system that just got jacked and hopefully a bigger and better one. SO any pointers or anything would be a big help.

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Welcome aboard Mitch.

I am Seth, resident jerk, and sufferer of a massive superiority complex. However, if you knew everything like I do, you might be accused of the same thing :p . JK of course.

We are very fortunate to have a very smart group of fellas here. I certainly hope we can enlighten you to some degree, and I hope you leave some ideas behind for us to consider as well.

We are all here to learn... and I think I speak for us all when I say we are all glad to have you aboard :detective:

3. Mitch23

Mitch23 New Member

Thanks alot bro. I don't think I can give you guys many ideas but the ones i get from everyone else is greatly appreciated.

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I am Sorry Seth, But I do think there are a few people that would disagree with that.... I have that title and dont plan on giving it up, :p :p :p :p :p :p

5. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Well, if you have any tips on how to fix a sore throat, congestion when it's only one nostril, or sore muscles, those would be much appreciated ideas on this end!

:puke:

*takes a sick day*

Welcome, at any rate... :bag: