New Sister Site

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Oct 12, 2003.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Well I would like to take a moment to invite you all to our new Sister Site

In my Bid to take over the web :D I have created a new site in my *****talk network

Home Audio Talk

Site Can be Accessed at http://www.homeaudiotalk.com/forum/

no home page yet, but I will be making a Flash Splash Page for it shortly

Your Log in for this forum WILL WORK on that site, All new log ins for either site, will work on both sites as well

all posts in the OFF TOPIC forums will appear in BOTH web sites

all posts in seths Sound Foundations Forum will appear in BOTH sites (seth if you dont want this, I can change it very easly but I know your selling home audio as well, so i went ahead and added it for you ;) )

Let me know if you have or come accross any bugs, and yes I know the Top Navigations dont work yet, I will be fixing it soon, probally in the morning

what do you think?

2. mustatang

mustatang Full Member

I think that is AWESOME especially that things transfer between the sites.

CAT ----> :kiss: <---- HAT

Want someone to go 'SPAM' the HT sites about it :gunsmilie:

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I tam thinking about adding a few more and making a whole network of sites all with one login,

I think that would be cool, to be able to preticipate in multiple sites using one log in, with out have to registar at everyone

and have some forums transport themselves across all the sites'

for instance is I had 5 sites, all with off topic forums, well why not have any post in the off topic area appear on all the sites, instead of just one???

What do you think about the overall theme of that site, look nice? I modled it after vB software beause that is what most people are filmar with and I think it will be easy for people to use, thus more people will join ;)

4. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Cool!!! I'm gonna hit it up tonight when I get home. I looked yesterday at the HT places I go to for some news for you, but none really had recent news aside from in the forum chats...