new setup need ideas.

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by punked44212, Dec 12, 2006.

1. punked44212

punked44212 Full Member

i have to Reaudio RE series 12's and a kenwood 50x4 head unit im yet to get the speakers for the rear or front or tweeters but they are coming. what i need help with is getting an amp. im thinking more oon the high end. i was thinking around a 600 watt made by U.S. amps either a mono or 2 channel ( what do u guys think on that) and i need to know how much that would cost im willing to pay 400 so what kind of us amp could i get with that that would slam.

2. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Well what are the coil impedances on the subs???

How much do you wanna spend??

3. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

4. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

how much power do you really need?

5. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

yeah that amp is over kill.but for 400.its a good deal.

6. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

2Kw for 400 bucks???????????????

ummmm..........this stuff is getting outta control.............. a quality home amp that does an honest 100 watts costs far more than that!!!!!

buyer beware!!!!!!!!!

7. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Is that a external cap on the side of that thing??? lol

8. TheViking

Ya, that is a cap!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! i need to start marketing a new type of cap.....I will call it the "turbo cap"...It will have a new type of foil in it that releases curent faster, i will call that "energy extraction fusion coupling" the insulator will be called "die lectric proton reducer".

The cap will be capable of over 1000 amps of "instantaneous current" and it will be put into a cast resin cylinder filled with a new type of oil called "thermal dissipating extraction fluid", I will charge 500 bucks for it and i will guarantee it will make your sytem sound better*

* results may vary, critical listensers will hear no difference, those that think this works, will hear a difference, Am not responsible for blown amps, blown speakers, toasted alternators, loss of hearing, blown fuses, genital herpes, loss of electrons, your GF leaving you, your hatrred of jews or the conclusions you make on why we should kick the dems out of office at these early stages of political upheaval. If you maintain an erection for more than 4 hours, see your doctor immediatly. Laws vary from state to state and these words may not apply to you. See the current web site for this item for full disclosure and laws.

9. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

lol

wow.

I'd buy it....prolly could make some money selling it to some dumb kid at school

10. TheViking

get yourself some aluminum foil, and wax paper, make caps all day long like that!!!!!! YES true!!!!!!! its easy really!!! i made one years ago, the thing was HUGE!!!! charged it with a 24 volt power supply.....discharged it onto a peice of metal, made a nice huge flash!!!!! Was too chicken to charge it any higher....!!!!!!!

11. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Stickey on how to make your own caps???

12. TheViking

lets not go there!