New Net Radio And Chat Room For Cat

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Jun 11, 2004.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Mercora is a person-to-person network that enables you to find, communicate and share interests with friends and family. Mercora has built a framework for sharing digital content using peer-to-peer technologies to directly connect you with your friends on the network. You do all these things through the simple interface of the Mercora applications.

Here are things you can do:

* Enjoy digital music with Mercora P2P Radio
    o Play your digital music, and webcast this music to others on the network legally (Mercora supports MP3 and WMA)
    o Discover new music by listening to high quality broadcasts of music by others on the network
    o How we legally do Webcasting

* Share pictures with friends and family using Mercora P2P Pictures
    o Create albums and pictures on your local computer for friends to see
    o Decide which of your friends gets to see your various albums using privacy settings for each album

* Create a network of friends and family and find new people who share your interests
    o Invite only the people you want to interact with
    o Make new friends with people who share your interests and hobbies

* Communicate with friends and groups of friends interactively
    o Send and receive instant messages from friends and groups of friends
    o Interact with groups of people who share your interests through instant messages and discussion forums

* Maintain your privacy
    o Set your own level of privacy to share only the information you are comfortable sharing
    o Manage and control everything locally on your PC
    o No ad-ware, spy-ware, or other slimy gimmicks from us

I have Signed up a Group for Use

if you have an account look for it on Page 9 of the Group Listing, Called "CarAudioTalk"

if you dont have an account Download the program and Get on it is Free
    http://www.mercora.com/download.asp

if you can not find the Group PM me with your Username from the Mercoa Program, best to use your name from here but you dont have to, and I will send you a Invite