New member, also a retailer!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HighVoltage, Jan 23, 2010.

1. HighVoltage

HighVoltage Member

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to intorduce myself, my name is Tyler Radewald. I own a website that sells tons of electronics including a long list of car audio stuff from Clarion, DB Drive, Power Acoustik, ATrend, Kicker, and a bunch of other companies. Glad to see everyone on this forum so involved in car audio! I've still got some editing to do on my prices and such, so to help out in the meantime use this offer code as a member of this forum and get 25% off storewide,code: AUDIOTALK

www.highvoltageelectronicsco.com

Thanks everyone!

2. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

OK members, I approved this thread against my better judgement. I still reserve the right to delete this thread.

Be careful about sites that you are not familiar with.

3. HighVoltage

HighVoltage Member

I understand the skepticism, so I would like to let the fellow members know that my business is legitimate, and is officially registered in the state of Tennessee, as well as with the IRS. Prior to owning this website my family owned a sporting goods retail store with a great reputation. My intention is to build a great company on superior customer service before and after the sale. Thanks to all who have taken the time to visit!