new E-design k-series introduced

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by bigsexxxy69, Aug 8, 2002.

1. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

yea they look really good,

Sure do wish I was still a dealer

3. bigbumpin16

bigbumpin16 Full Member

IMO the best deal out there on some awesome subs

i like the new look a lot

4. syntekz

syntekz Full Member

Those subs are rated at 300 wRMS. How accurate is that?

5. JohnBlayz142

JohnBlayz142 Full Member

more underrated than even JL perhaps...

6. trifle

trifle Full Member

ben told dude not to hesitate throwing them 500 ported....the new k series ben says outshine the old a series, which were rated at 500 rms....damnit, my old A series (which still haven't been hooked up yet)

yeah michael, woulda been nice if there were still outside dealers...sorry it didn't go through that way....

7. Krelkor

Krelkor Full Member

ben has said that his in his car gets 800rms sealed

he also said it is better than the old A series

im kind of torn now

2 ek's.... 1 brahma.....or wait for a new A series

damn brahma and your popping

damn you!!!!!!

8. kaosmoon

kaosmoon New Member

300 watts is a extremely low rating but the driver is still so efficient that with 300 watts it will just sing like mad. Will love it.

Also, higher ratings lately have tended some people to think when we say....500 watts, we mean 1.5kw.....when we say 500. so maybe now if we say 300 maybe they will hear 900. Who knows but yes they are extremely underrated in terms of power handling.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, Really exciting to see people enjoy what we are doing over here.

Ben

9. trifle

trifle Full Member

i want the s series 15 when it comes out

10. Regal1975

Regal1975 Full Member

trifle, it should be a spectacular driver... i will be testing one pretty soon and i expect great things out of it.release isnt tooo far away. I will let everyone know how it goes.

11. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

im pretty eagar to see this thing too, maybe time to retire the 9515 maybe lol.