New Brahma

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by hobbes26, Sep 16, 2003.

1. hobbes26

hobbes26 Full Member

Since no one's posted it here yet.... just to let y'all know... :D

New brahma

almost same specs, but slightly more Xmax and BL...
    new look too with diff basket...
    :)

2. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

I'd say thats a much better looking woofer. I like the motor structures new look, and the basket... I've always liked the 12 spoke over the other one they used.

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I like the 4 spoke better, as far as overall appearances. The spokes said "don't fuck with me, I'm a badass...

The 12 spokes look a bit dainty... I agree, the 12 spoke definately has considerable advantage over the 4 spoke basket though... Greater cooling, more room for suspension, strength (the 4 spoke looks tougher, but the 12 actually has the advantage)...

The motor is sexy as hell too

There may be a 12 spoke locally Cort, so you will get the opportunity to see/hear one before too long ;) .

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

Yea, the 4 spoke looked a lil tougher, but the new 12 spoke and motor structure gives it that sexy look. Before it looked like something to be afraid of, now it looks like something to get close to, cuddle with, stroke and love...

:love: :kiss: :wub:

5. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

IMO the 12 Spoke is MUCH better, Looks much nicer

I have never liked the 4 spoke design

6. luvdeftonz

luvdeftonz Full Member

I still dislike the look of the cone...but, along with the IDMAX (#1 imo), the Brahma looks f'in awesome on an invert install. In fact, don't even buy a Brahma or IDMAX unless you invert it. Why? Cuzz I said so! :gunsmilie:

I hate chicks with nice asses, and ugly faces!
    :lol:

7. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Yet another quote for your sig...

Why? You can't see past your hands in the dark!!! :lmfao:

8. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

You will get that opportunity. My Brahma 12 MKII will be here in early october

9. hobbes26

hobbes26 Full Member

October... Is that when they're releasing them for sale? or just for dealers, etc?

10. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

That is what first run estimations are. Dealers get first dibs, but they will be released to the public at the same time.