Need Instal Diagrams/directions

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by kennyg, Feb 29, 2004.

1. kennyg

kennyg Full Member

OK, My roomate has a 95 Mercedes C220, and he just got a cd player for it. Instead of his getting rapped at CC/BB, I told him I'd instal it for him, but, since it's a kinda expensive car, he won't let me do it till I can prove to him that I know what I'm doing, therefore I need diagrams, or at least directions to take the dash apart, so that I can't screw it up and break something. I know I need a set of Euro removal tools, I'll buy them. DOes anybody on here know where I could get info on putting a deck in this car? I believe that we've got it narrowed down to it needing a VW/Audi ant adapter, and wiring harness. Any help I could get with this wold be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. luvdeftonz

luvdeftonz Full Member

Crutchfield. They used to sell Installation "MasterSheets" for $5. Give them a ring...

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

There you go

or buy your installation Products from them and get it free

4. kennyg

kennyg Full Member

Crutchfield doesn't list any parts for that car. From what I have been able to find out, I believe it takes a VW/Audi antenna adapter, and possibly a VW harness??? I'm really not sure what else. I think we'll try calling crutchfield tomarrow. Thanks, guys, and if you have any other idea's, please throw em my way!!