Need help with a small audio system, Please!

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by havetarace, Mar 26, 2006.

1. havetarace

havetarace New Member

I have a 2004 Dodge stratus (2door) I have been on a serious learning curve to make a smart purchase. Here is what I've been told to get 2 kicker ks65.2 for the doors 2 kicker ks69 for the rear and an xplod xmsd46x 60w x4 rms into 4ohms. My knowledge of components is very limited, I want clean and clear sound without spending much $. I listen to all types of music from country to rap to rock. I like deeper mids. I will be adding a sub and mono type amp later.
    I have also been thinking of getting the xplod xm504 (Walmart special) it's 50w x4 rms into 4 ohms. The only reason is this amp is only $100.00. Does anyone have any knowldge about this amp? Any thoughts are welcome. I just don't want to buy a lot of junk to find I hate it.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2006
  2. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

Alpine 6.5 and Alpine 4x6 powered by Alpine 4 channel for $224.00, can't be beat. I've ordered from ikesound, and i was 100% satisfied. This would be a good setup if you are on a budget and don't need anything too extreme.

I posted this in a different thread. Check out ikesound.com, they have really good prices.