My Sounddomain Update =D

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by AbRaKaDaVa, Aug 29, 2002.

1. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

2. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

yeah, you are slow as hell still havent put that damn amp in yet :lol:

3. kbog

kbog Full Member

Looks like it is coming along nicely. B)

4. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Looks pretty good Abra. I think the Brahma would really look nicer ;) . Hey, you need to hop over here more often. I need to moderate someone :D .

5. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

yeah whats up with that you dont have love for us anymore. Atleast we dont bann you every month :lol: and go start some shit over in the OT section I need something moderate too ;)

6. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Wow Looks nice :) Your trunk is FING huge! :eek:

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

mine is bigger :lol: :D :p

8. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

:D

Yeah, I should hang over here more often, atleast I wouldn't get banned every other day :p

Thanks for the input guys =)

9. The_spacemonkey

The_spacemonkey Full Member

looks good... I would have chose something other than lanzar for something so particular as mids and highs. Its fine for subs, but I wouldnt be happy with it on my componants. That HSL looks nice... hows it sound?

10. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

Yeah...I'm probably going to add some extrenal xover/EQ to it...power is power, and I got it for cheap...I might upgrade later on...but bridged its gonna give me somewhere in the range of 175rms per channel up front, so, with external xover/EQ it should be pretty damn nice...

The HSL sounds great...sealed it has some real nice SQ, ported it gets a little more sloppy but nearly doubles in output...it is insane....even with a tuning frequency a little on the low side (30-32hz)

I dropped in the 2nd one tonight and wired up the JBL and the Lanzar...everything is all finsiehd...all I have left to do is set the gains, rewire for 2ohms and BOOM AWAY :D

I'll post some new pictures tomorrow