My Experience With Tru Technology Cs

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by flawlesskid, Dec 17, 2003.

1. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

Less than a month ago, i bought a Tru T4.65 from a buddy. I recieved the amp in good fashion. To make a long story short, i fried the amp. :eek: I contacted john Yi moments after the happening and after talkin to him for a lil while, he instructed me to send it back with return shipping funds and he'd take care of it. The very same day they recieved the amp, I talked to John and he gave me a report of the damages. The very next day which i think was a friday, the amp was repaired. On monday, the amp was on the way back to me. I recieved the amp today, and its great! Its driving a set of MB Quart PSD 213 comps in the kicks, and Vifa PL for midbass in the doors. I couldn't be happier.

The process couldn't have gone any smoother or faster. Amp shipped out to Tru on Nov. 25th, delivered on Dec. 4th, back in my hands on the 16th.

Oh, and i got a sweet lil Tru keychain. :p

2. trifle

trifle Full Member

man you fry their amp, they fix it and give you a keychain???

where do i get one of these tru amps at???

3. hoss

hoss Full Member

THEY GAVE YOU A KEYCHAIN!!! WTF!!

:p just kidding.

i am still waiting to install my tru H-1, and my car is not making it any easier for me. should be in there soon though.

man i cant wait to blow that amp so i can get a key chain :lol:

4. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

Lmao!

Maybe i should blow mine again and get another keychain. Then i can sell them around the forums!

5. trifle

trifle Full Member

Lmao!

Maybe i should blow mine again and get another keychain. Then i can sell them around the forums! [/b][/quote]
    LMAoooooo sounds like a plan

or maybe for each amp you blow you get a better prize, next will be t-shirt, a new amp, hell even work your way up to authorized dealership :p