Maybe this forum could have a new section?

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by TE5LA, Oct 11, 2010.

1. TE5LA

TE5LA Guest

I think it would be nice if there was a separate forum for people asking pre-sales questions like "What should I buy?", "What brand is better?" etc. etc.

Have the other sections for technical questions only and delete the ones that ask pre-sales questions. Then at least, those of us that spend a lot of time trying to help others with technical things wouldn't have to sort through those.

2. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

Good point.....That would be up to the mods to decide.

I also noticed that most of those people that ask those questions, you never hear from again as well.....kinda like they spam every audio forum out there and take a poll.

Just my 2 cents :)

3. ericj

ericj Full Member

You hit it right on the head. :bash:

Please help me quickly solve my problem. Thanks. Bye.

That's okay, though. I like it because it helps spur other conversations and learning from others' experience and knowledge. Plus, it's also fun for people who like to troubleshoot and see if they can help solve a problem someone's having.

4. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

good idea.

im a mod here but don't know how to make a new section.

5. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

I can understand your way of thinking tesla. And it might be something to "try". What is on these boards seems to work pretty good however, so I myself would be hesitant about making any changes. But I am just a simple minded hillbilly! Might put it too a vote and all the regulars could put in there 2 cents......

6. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

I don't see how it could hurt anything.