Local Comp 8/17

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by ryno4, Aug 15, 2002.

1. ryno4

ryno4 Full Member

Theres a local SPL comp this Saturday.
    I wish I could enter it, but I haven't sent/fixed my sub.
    It would probably be in my best intrest not to enter the comp with my sub with that popping noise right?
    Although I have before..

What do you think guys. I think I actually might take it out tomarrow and send it out.

2. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

think about it this way the quicker you send it back the sooner you will be back in the lanes posting the big numbers :D wait till you get the problem resolved

3. ryno4

ryno4 Full Member

i know i know, but theres hardly ever competitions around here. We only have summer and stuff to do this, cause winter and all :( oh well it's worth the wait i guess.

4. kbog

kbog Full Member

Send the sub back!!!

P.S. that storm that whipped through, knocked over my tree that landed on my house and wifes car. Ugh.

5. ryno4

ryno4 Full Member

i'm runnin in the comp!
    Hehe Jk.
    I was going to take it out today, but it rained.
    And I spent about 1 and a1/2 looking for a place to ride for MX.

Aw.. While you were away or today or what? When did you get back?
    Good thing your oil is fresh :p
    Sorry to hear that tho.

6. kbog

kbog Full Member

Got back Sunday night. Car had new brakes put on Tuesday - $300. Wednesday tree crushes it. Today telephone, cable and power restored. Actually, we didn't lose power, but it was 3 feet from the ground still connected to the house.

Insurance should cover it as it is not totalled. Should get some use out of the brakes after all.

7. ryno4

ryno4 Full Member

Bummer. Least it's not totaled. Can't say that for Alex though :(
    His taillights are now leaking water into my car.. Ugh. I hope my wires don't get wet.