Its Been Awhile

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by bigsexxxy69, Nov 8, 2003.

1. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

Ive been out of the game for awhile now. So hows everybody been? Have I missed much?

2. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

quite a few good discussions have gone on lately.. Check around. BTW, good to see you back around.

3. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Welcome back. You've missed..... uhhh some pics in the picture forum... ;)

4. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

is that all im good for, pictures ;) ? well I've just been hanging out and taking it easy for awhile, Ive only done like 2 comps this year, winning both by the way :D . I've hooked up with a guy down here who wants to start a tema and start competing in dbdrag so Im now just getting back into things. So maybe you guys can give me the lowdown on whats the latest and greatest in the industry since I havent been keeping up on it lately. I see that Adire has the new MKII brahmas out now and Seth has his own website (where I saw the new Bahmas). So have they fixed the lead slap probem with the new Brahmas or what. I might be looking at a new setup for the next season.

5. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

yea, I am going to be running them in my T-Bird once my "play fund" recopes from the loss of the money I blew on my truck, :lmfao:

but welcome back