It looks like this is my new home....

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by systempimp_1500, Sep 26, 2002.

1. systempimp_1500

systempimp_1500 Full Member

Ok well im officially fucking sick of car audio forum and termpro(500+ post on

each).

It seems for

some reason that everyone on them thinks I'm a fucking retard or something.

All i ever do is get bashed for stuff that people take the wrong way, especially

ceed. Besides its empty over at caf without abra. So im going to use this place

more often from now on, and hope that i dont get bitched out all the time.

Jeff

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Nonsense. I've seen you post plenty of useful information. I have definately seen you post more worthy advice than some "seasoned" installers. Your advice and opinions are welcome, and I promise our maturity level to be higher than the other forums.

Thanks for calling our little hole in the wall home.

3. systempimp_1500

:) thats what i like to hear. finally a place that i feel welcome at........ :D

4. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

reason # 638 why CAT is the best forum on the net. read above...... ;)

5. edesignSPL

edesignSPL Full Member

um...take things the wrong way? like that post where you called me a dickhead for asking how you knew the shiva's would sound better than the e12k's? it was a straight up question...and you started name calling :blink:

btw, you still never answered my question over there about that hehe

6. systempimp_1500

um...take things the wrong way? like that post where you called me a dickhead for asking how you knew the shiva's would sound better than the e12k's? it was a straight up question...and you started name calling :blink:

btw, you still never answered my question over there about that hehe[/b][/quote]
    yeah dude.......im sorry about that. im just used to hearing so much about the

shiva and how good it sounds. i wasnt trying to be a jerk, although it came across

that way. anyways........geez there's a lot of people pissed at me..... :(

Last edited by systempimp_1500 at Sep 27 2002, 11:59 PM

7. edesignSPL

edesignSPL Full Member

well...smiley faces work wonders when you wanna sound sarcastic or to convey certain moods :)

it's all good now tho...dickhead :p j/k