Is my deck alright!?

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Matt5L, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Matt5L

Matt5L Guest

Is my deck alright for my system or should I upgrade? Its a CLARION DRX7575z (wicked deck when it came out) im planning on running my OZ POWER MATRIX 15" off a CROSSFIRE 1000D. Also some FOCAL POLYGLASS COMPONENTS off a CONCEPT CC504 amplfier.

Should I upgrade decks because of my focals? If Im going to have to I think ill stick with my Infinity Reference for now because I dont have the money for Focals and a deck.

Please help me out,
    Matt

2. kennyg

kennyg Full Member

I don't see why you'd have to upgrade your deck at all. Why would you think that?

3. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

have someone break into your car......get a friends dad to fix the car in his shop and use all that extra money for a nice new HU.

Worked for me :D :lol: :) :p

(My shit was really stolen I didnt have my dad break my windows, take the HU and sell it on ebay)

4. Matt5L

Matt5L Guest

My car was broken into and I had my FACEPLATE stolen :angry: :angry: :angry: incuracne didnt cover it!?! and I had to pay $300Canadian for a window! So the deck I have now should be fine to run some nice components they will sound good? I will have an amp for them

5. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Your hu should be fine unless your getting noise from the preouts.