In need of a H/O alternator, need help.

Discussion in 'Automotive Electrical' started by Ice Cold, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold Full Member

I need a new alternator to run my system. The only problem is... I never thought about the electrical system when I bought my 97 tercel ;[

I have been trying to find out how I can upgrade my alternator to somewhere over 100 amps, there's no easy to find alternator for my car that does that...... I have failed to find one.....

The people at the audio store claim that it can be done... someone out there has to make one..., but I haven't found any sign of one at all...........

What can I do to get my car running on a better alternator... I really need to find a way.. otherwise I have wasted a lot of hard earned money on nothing......... I'm not trying to spend too much money, but..... right now im looking at 600 dollars :/ that's so lame but..... I am okay with the idea...., but no one tells me where to get it....

cheaper would be better, but...I just want my problem solved.....

Thanks for any help I get =D

2. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

well there are a few companies that make HO alternators...iraggi, mechman, dc power, etc. you can google them and try to shoot them an email to see what they have and how much it would cost

3. Ice Cold

Ice Cold Full Member

thanks, right now it's looking like the iraggi people might be able to do it for me... I need to see them respond though... lol... I think on ebay I saw one that is made for cars like mine though... Im hoping i'm rite...

Anyone know if ebay is the only place I can get a hold of the iraggi alternator people or person? lol

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  4. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

yeah iraggi sells his stuff on ebay