Implanting computer chips?!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by JTz62, May 10, 2002.

1. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

I saw it on the news this morning. A family in Iowa (I think Iowa) got computer chips implanted in their body for "medical puposes" they have to get so much medicine that it would be easier for the pharmacist to just scan their wrist. The chips have GPS tracking capabilities.

This could be the start of something big. It probably won't be long now before the government finds some way of intergrating this technology into everything, from the grocery store to the gas station. This will be the final way that they try to get rid of currency, thus eliminating (fully in their mind, but really only partially) the drug trade, and controlling every aspect of your life. I'm sure they would like nothing better than to have a definate posistion on anyone they wanted to track, for any reason, either real or not.:fucku:

I don't know about you guys, but it'll be a cold day in hell before they stick a chip in my hand. I probably won't have to see the day when all this comes to a head (in my lifetime), but what about the next generation? What about my kids? Or yours?

Scary shit if you ask me.

2. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

Oops, I just saw it was a family in Florida, not Iowa.

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

It is scary. It is 666. Read revelations, it's all in there. Still, I highly recommend you buy the stock if you can. I did. It's ADSX on the ticker. It may just soar.

4. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

Exactly.This could very well be the beginnig of the end.

5. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

Ack...That IS in revelations...I remember it from when I used to give half a sh!t about what they were sating in church...what if those psychotic christians were right all along...ehh...:um: *Repents*

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

they will kill me before this happens to me

Goverment I say:fucku: