I got some pics of the current install finally

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by squatchie, Apr 9, 2003.

1. squatchie

squatchie Full Member

Here is work-in-progress pics on my car...there are several so please be patient.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is another post of the rest, let me know your thoughts
    :ph34r:

2. squatchie

squatchie Full Member

ok, heres the rest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Nice!

I finnaly got off my ass this weekend and made some baffles for my Crystal 6.5's.

4. kennyg

kennyg Full Member

crazy horns. How do they souns? What do you have for ubs? Looks really nice and clean, too :ak47:

5. squatchie

squatchie Full Member

It took us about 3 days to get all that done...

The horns can best be described as having a frekin DJ in your back seat with his PA stuff hooked up. The reproduce from about 500HZ and up so you get alot of midrange and enough high end to make you just cringe at times. definately wont win any SQ competitions, but dear god its loud as hell.

The cosmetics are important, it will be a show car of sorts for out business when we are done. Nothing real flashy, but enough to show off a clean, crisp, professional install. Right now i have a pair of 12" Kicker Comp's on loan till we finish this little 8cu.ft fiberglas enclosure for my buddies Eclipse. I will put pics of that up when we get done (about a month).

6. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I would wash that car before I went any further :p :D