how much could i sell this for?????

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by spyder3634, Sep 8, 2002.

1. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

ok i just looked at an s-10 blazer. it has 20's, lowered, shaved, tinted etc. its really nice but it has an in-dash dvd and 4 jl 15's with a couple old school rockford amps. now i dont want any of it and i know it will make the price of the blazer alot more. so i am gonna ask the guy if he will sell it w/o the stereo but if he wont, how much could i sell all of this for?

2. The_spacemonkey

The_spacemonkey Full Member

Well.... Jl what 15's? W0's? W3's? W6's? also, what rockford amps?? we need this info to halp out with an answer.

3. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i dont know i didnt get to see. from what i could tell they were w3's or 6's and the amps were old rockfords that i think only put out 400 each. also it has an eclipse in dash dvd with screen. just give me a general price if you can thanks

4. beaux

beaux Full Member

damn dude...keep it

How much is he asking for the Blazer?

5. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

i dunno i called but he hasnt called back yet. i went to look at it again yest. and here are the problems it has, the tires are rubbing inside the wheel well because they are so big. the back right altezza is broken and the bumper has scratches/dents. it has 140,000 miles. but besides all that its really nice. i dont want the stereo becasue first of all i just ordered 2 e15k's but second, he is gonna want to jack up the price of the whole blazer because of the system. the dvd player alone is probably 1000+ and with the subs, amps, speakers, im sure he would want an extra 3 grand for the system. anyway, i dont like JL or RF that much anyway......thanks

6. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

At least keep the DVD player!

7. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

well today guys i went by where the blazer was. and its sold. bummer :(

8. trifle

trifle Full Member

man if he wanted 3 grand for the system i woulda laughed at him and pissed all over the damn thing...

9. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member