Hi Y'all

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by nismo, Oct 26, 2003.

1. nismo

nismo Full Member

some of you may recognize me...im sure im probably infamous after some of my stunts ive pulled, but I COME IN PEAS! :lmfao:

i came on the reccomendation of SK and sandt...so hey!

so tell me something...whats the big brand here? please tell me its not an e and a D combined :puke:

eric

2. mustatang

mustatang Full Member

We like cows and god speakers.

3. nismo

nismo Full Member

did i read correctly that youre from chicago? thats only about an hour from here (with how i drive anyway)...im in south bend, a stones throw from the toll road.

eric :bye:

4. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

I'd add Better Audio speakers to that as well if they would hurry up and make one. :ranting:

I was hoping you would join Nismo. As you can see, I'm somewhat new as well. But it is fun here.

5. nismo

nismo Full Member

do you ever get on aim? ive added the usernames that i have found...but i dont recall ever seeing you sign on

eric

6. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Eric!!!

Elemental is the name of the game here. We are opressive, closed minded, holier than thou, never wrong, and... ummm...

Oh wait, that's not us. :lmfao:

Bull-god's here Eric. If you see moderator under my name, you can rest assured of that ;) .

When Geo gets off his duff and ships the BA gear (and guys, I'm sure it will impress, as my conversations with Chris have left me thinking..."Damn you, release them now!!!") we will be up in arms about that.

But seriously we have a broad assortment of users here. We are openminded to all Mfgs (OK, maybe not Pyle :p ). We aren't really busy here yet, but it is growing lately. I think you will find this place has a friendly atmosphere... and the best smileys on the planet!!!

Glad you came aboard Eric.

It is good to see an old/new face in the crowd.

7. nismo

nismo Full Member

sweet, ill feel right at home then :lmfao:

OH WAIT, that was sarcasm. :oops:

eric :bag:

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

see

tI am going to spend my savings on the Brahmas, and then the bastard with come out with his stuff and I will have not money :angry:

9. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I think it will be a while Mike. I know they have no target date set yet, so I think you will be safe for a while ;).

10. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Mmmm Nissan....

Welcome abored! :D

11. nismo

nismo Full Member

im a nissan fan...and thats where i picked up the username. unfortunately for all the diehard fans, i am diehard audi. i grew up on the OOOO...or not so much grew up, but gotten older with them. :lmfao: my parents bought our first audi brand new in 82, and ive still got it. gonna put it back together, and make it faster.

eric

12. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

im a nissan fan...and thats where i picked up the username. unfortunately for all the diehard fans, i am diehard audi. i grew up on the OOOO...or not so much grew up, but gotten older with them. :lmfao: my parents bought our first audi brand new in 82, and ive still got it. gonna put it back together, and make it faster.

eric [/b][/quote]
    You bastard! :lol: :p B)

13. nismo

nismo Full Member

does it help any that i want a 240z w/ rb26dett?

hopefully ill have one some day.

eric

14. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Alright that helps :)

I wouldnt mind a 350Z at the moment...

15. trifle

trifle Full Member

yum....i've only seen a few of those....