HEY GUYS! It's me!

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by edesignSPL, Sep 20, 2002.

1. edesignSPL

edesignSPL Full Member

:devil: another damn Elemental Designs rep :devil:

sup guys! Finally got around to registering over here (alaska be my usual nick) :) Read some posts here and actually learned something from the multiple spiders thread! Good stuff...

I'm HOPING that this board has a much higher maturity level than CAF has at the present moment, not to try and start anything but Lee REALLY needs to do something about that place if he wants to keep many of the knowledgable members over there. Place is like a junior high lunch room or something...

ANYWAY...most of you, if not all, prob know who i am already so no further introduction needed! See you all around.... :D

2. superman

superman Guest

Welcome! You helped me a while back on CAF, it will be great to have another mature member added to CarAudioTalk. Good to have you here.

3. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Welcome to the forum! I think you have given me some pretty valuable information a couple times over at caf.

4. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

double post! :ph34r:

Last edited by Honest Bob at Sep 20 2002, 08:29 PM

5. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Alaska, glad to see you here. I certainly hope you find us more mature and just as helpful as the other place. We try not to bash on the other forums much here, we used to have a big problem with it.

I know you well enough and certainly hope you continue to join us and keep us informed when you have the input. But fuck man, did you have to change your name? I'm gonna have a time remembering who you are...

Welcome aboard,
    Seth

6. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Welcome!

Glad to see this forum growing...
    It is nice to see experienced CAF members coming over too..

7. edesignSPL

edesignSPL Full Member

thanks for the warm welcome :)

sandt...you're not getting THAT old are you? :p i changed it cuz it's what my AIM nick is and my email addy starts with it as well. Be easier for people to track me down here if they don't know my other nick (not sure how they couldn't!). If you want...i can start every post with "Sandt...this is ALASKA" :dance:

and yeah, i remember the forum war...about as heated as the W7 vs brahma posts :unsure:

8. kbog

kbog Full Member

Episode IV - A New Hope

Nice to see some more people coming around here. Perhaps with reps like yourself, we will have another growth spurt.

I have found this forum to be far more mature than CAF. The people are just as helpful (many are the same) although the tone is different. Weird, you would think that on a forum that allows swearing and such - it would be worse than CAF. Not so.

I hope traffic picks up a bit now.

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to my new k-series.

9. thumperfbc

thumperfbc Full Member

hey alaska... another convert eh? me too.

I keep meaning to say "hey" on aim for no apparent reason... I put you on my BL but I cant for the life of me remeber why.... I musta had a question at some point. Oh well.

Later man.

10. Warbleed

Warbleed Full Member

Geo! what's up. You need to IM me sometime man. My AIM SN is Drakhi.

11. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

well its about damn time you made it over here ;) welcome to the world of CAT

12. The_spacemonkey

The_spacemonkey Full Member

Good to have ya here !!! Always good to have an experienced person as well as a audio rep in here.

welcome :blink:

13. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

hey alaska, (i think people are still gonna call u that forever)

when are the e15k's gonna be shipping? i ordered 2 of them before the pre-order was up, and its been awhile, so im just wondering......

14. edesignSPL

edesignSPL Full Member

if i remember my conversation with ben correctly (and it did involve me and alcohol hehe) they should be starting to ship early this week...i know he said it's about to get very busy. We had a delay at customs for two weeks with our cones so that put us way behind schedule...

check the ED forum at SIN as well...he'll prob post on there as soon as they start going out and you should get your tracking # via email when they go out as well

15. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

ok thats cool, i can wait, i dont even have amps or anything yet... :D