Help I dont understand :(

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by JakM1, Dec 31, 2011.

1. JakM1

JakM1 New Member

Hi all

I got my new car some months back. It had the original stereo in it so i upgraded the head unit to a JVC KD-601 i think and i upgraded the front door speakers with kenwoods and then dissonected the rear door speakers an extended the line to the boot were i put in sum 6x9. The system sounded sweet an i was happy. i then saw a deal on ebay for a double din dvd player (eonon). I went an got it and wired it up and sound works but it doesnt sound anywere near as nice as the JVC unit and also when you turn it up it just does loads of weird stuff like goes loud and quiet as if its trying to level the volume or sumin an it makes it sound as if the sound is bouncing around the car. Also there just doesnt seem to be much power goin to the 6x9, with the JVC the cones were bouncing up an down but they hardly move. It sounds so **** and so ive put my JVC back in and now i have nice audio again but i dont understand the problem or anyway to fix it.

Cheers

2. deepbass

deepbass Full Member

basicly, bin the crap eonon unit and install a decent double din unit or put the jvc back in, simple as that.