good news everyone!!

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Audio Nut, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Audio Nut

Audio Nut Full Member

i got my alternator from dom a couple days ago...on the box it says...brand new alt...lol...anyway...just wanted to say that i got it...and im sorry for ever doubting him(it took 2 months tho)...yet i still need to get my car back...so i can put it in...which leads me to my question of...how complicated is it to change the alternator on a 2002 neon..i mean its the same size...but how much is actually involved...anyone know??

im still goin back and fourth on whether i should put a slammer in my girls car...she wants a wall...hehe(im turning her into a basshead) =O)

2. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Good to hear man.

Weren't we talking about just giving her a single sub just to get a little bump a while back?? Now she wants a wall!?!?!? Good work my friend!!

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Hehehe... Easy for you to say. You don't have to support her new-found habit :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Hehehe... Easy for you to say. You don't have to support her new-found habit :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b][/quote]
    well it could be worse

This line would have a totally differant meaning if she was NOT in to car audio

"But Honey I want FIVE 15in subs"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Nut what are you planning to throw into her civic? ;)

6. Audio Nut

Audio Nut Full Member

:D what to throw in there?? i dunno...cuz yeah...unlike some people i do have to support her habit...i mean...a wall does sound pretty extreme for a first system...and i got a couple of things i gotta buy first...

a sound blaster extigy soundcard(for my laptop so i can record again)
    a linksys or netgear wireless router..cuz i fried the other one tryin to hook it up to my dads verizon dsl(verizon blows)

im really just thinkin about givin her 2 12's...or 2 15's...and probably the 1500 watt better audio amp

also i NEED to get her an alarm cuz shes the type that she LOVES to brag....

*sigh* women

but still shed have one of the loudest...if not the loudest 'bitch-whip' around

might even get civic a little jealous that a girl car is gonnabe louder then his

*chuckle* B)

j/p

i am really thinking about the comp vr's...can gettem dirt cheap on ebay

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

has no one learned anything from me.....

ohh way ohh way do i bother :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :blink: :blink: :p

8. Audio Nut

Audio Nut Full Member

lol...how much can you get me...2 15's or 3 12 inch comp vr's for mike?

shipping included in the price =)

also...i know you sell comp equipment too...how much can you get me a external usb 2.0 case for my sony dvd burner for? =O)

9. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

has no one learned anything from me.....

ohh way ohh way do i bother :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :blink: :blink: :p[/b][/quote]
    Im satisfied with my sub Mike.... :D

Nut.....make sure to get some dampening material in that civic or else you will be taping that car back together in a month