Fs: Tsunami, 15ae's, Custom Box, Deh-8600, Yellow

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by jnc2000, Oct 14, 2004.

1. jnc2000

jnc2000 Full Member

I have two tsunami db100d's for sale. I have had them in my car for less then a month and prior to me owning them the came from Steve Mathews...aka Regal1975... these amps are modded to take 16 volts at the rails. These amps are in Excellent cosmetic condition as well... there are a few scuff on the mounting feet but overall these are great. they have seved me well...and i need to move on now. these amps will do there rated power, and then some. They also come with the original boxes. i am asking $225 shipped anywhere in the lower 48... and will sell them both for $425 shipped.

Next up 2 15AE's. These come with the original box of course and have also seen less than a month of playing time. - - $225 Shipped each or $425 shipped for both.

Next up is a gallon of eDead V3 brand new the box has yet to be opened from eD..
    $50 shipped

Next about 40sq ft of edead V1 still in original box from eD as well. - $35 shipped

Next my custom box.. i think many people on here may have seen it... i dont know..... it is one of a kind hand crafted my Phil from Woodlawncabinitry.... this box is tuned to 30hz and will house 2 15's.... $100 + shipping

Next up is my HU.... Pioneer DEH-P8600MP....overall in Excellent condition with only a few minor sratches on the faceplate. This HU has served me well and come with the remote and all original packaging. Asking $235 shipped.

Next are a set of Alpine Type R 6x9's i had these in my cavalier for a day. then removed them. comes with the crossover and everything. one of the woofers sounded like it had a loose coil, or blown coil... who knows.... anyway $40 + shipping.

Next a home audio powed pioneer sub. It works... i really no nothing about it I have pics if you would like. $30 + shipping...

I also have a Yellow top for sale as well... local pickup only... if anyone lives near me... brand new.... i have the reciept still and it has a warante through autozone.. $75...

Next a set of Q-form kickpanels for a 97-02 Cavalier... dark grey in color. BRAND new never used everything is still sealed. it comes with all hardware and the polyfill... $60 shipped

i think thats all for now... if you really want to be nice you can buy it all and i will only ask $1300 and i will ship it all for free....

im sad to see this stuff go... but i ran into big time money issues...

pictures are no problem... all you have to do is ask....

the sub box and AE's can be viewed on my icix nation page....

http://icixsound.com/vb/icixnation2.php?do=view&id=449

and the amps here:

http://www.justinczech.com/Mazda3s/tsunami/