Fs: Entire System. Alpine/jl/tsunami/kicker/adire

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by logictrip, Dec 5, 2003.

1. logictrip

logictrip Full Member

JL Audio XR-525-CSi - Overall great condition with exception of one of the midrange speakers. The tinsel lead broke off at the connector, but I re-soldered it. I havent played it since it has been re-attached though. The Crossovers, tweeters, and other speaker is in great cond. $150 Shipped. Includes retail box/manual.

JL Audio XR-525-CX - Great condition, includes the 2 speakers and 2 crossovers. $125 Shipped. Includes retail box/manual.

Kicker 300.4 amp - Great condition, Like new. 125 Shipped. Includes retail box/manual.

Alpine CDA-7897 w/ remote - In great, fully functional condition. It has a couple of small, hardly noticeable scratches on the face. I haven’t tried cleaning the face yet, so they may just be finger-print smears. It's about 3 months old. $325 Shipped. Includes retail box/manual.

Brahma 12" w/ Ported Box - Mark I version. Great condition, never abused. It is in a 1.75 cu ft ported box, tuned ~40s Ii think (Big Dog prefab from EBay, 3/4 MDF) Definitely an SPL box. $300 Shipped.

Tsunami 1100dB 1100 watt amp – 1100 watts @ 1 ohm. The Tsunami amp is less than 2 months old. Great condition, no blemishes on the actual amp, just 2 bad scratches on the amp's remote gain knob. Everything fully functional. Includes retail box/manual. $200 Shipped. I'll throw in the fuse/wiring below for $225 Shipped.

Tsunami ANL Fuse holder w/ 80 amp fuse – Has been installed for less than 2 months. It can be cleaned up to look like new. Included is ~20 ft of 4-gauge wire with a gold plated brass ring terminal for battery connectivity. Everything you need to run the Tsunami amp at full potential. $40 Shipped.

I don't have pictures at the moment, but I'll host some later this evening if desired.

Email all questions and inquiries to aaron@dpinteractive.com.