Ford speaker wiring connector

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by dowsettmike2k, May 21, 2011.

1. dowsettmike2k

dowsettmike2k Member

Hi all

Had a quick search on here and a good search on google for a ford door speaker adapter. Can only seem
    To find one from the US.

Basically I've had some new components and instead of me wiring them up by cutting the plastic around the cable I thought I'd try buy a pair of ford socketed cables.

Also managed to find the cables I want but they come with the bracket which I already have. http://www.justkenwood.co.uk/car-audio.aspx/sak-1514-adaptor

Maybe somewhere like Maplin will be able to make a cable like this?

Suppose I could make 1 myself but I really don't have the time. Thought these would be widely available at the cost of a couple quid. Also don't mind wiring into the loom bug would rather not if I can get three cables.

Any help would be brilliant.

Thanks

Mike.

2. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

I always prefer to use plug in connectors when ever they are available. I really don't like to cut off factory plugs unless I have to. I know, I won't put the factory speaker back in, but I still rather use plug in connectors.

You should be able to find the connectors anywhere, you just need the correct part number. Look up your vehicle here