First Ever Car Audio Talk Raffle....

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Feb 3, 2005.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

That is Right, I am going to be Offering a Few prizes for a First ever Car Audio Talk Raffle

this will occur in late March Early April to Kick off Spring/Summer Car Audio Activties

Currently I have the Following things to Raffle.

2 Kicker CompVR 10in Subwoofers (slightly used but in Perfect condition still in Boxes)
    Possibly a Gift card to Best buy or Circuit City (Possible still working on it)
    Ofcourse Elite Member Subscriptions

If I can find it a Brand New in Box Hollywood Sound Labs X-1080-4 Subwoofer (my dad's Garage if Filled with my Crap and I cant find Shit in there :( )

and what ever else I find

What I am asking is if any of you are affliated with Business's, or have anything you would be inrested in adding to this community raffle let me know

it does not have to be car audio products. Discounts to your Store, Gift card you never will use, etc etc etc etc etc

The Goal will be to Get more Members here to Our Little Corner of the Work,

I know the Future of this Site has been in Question since I put the Place up for sale citing little Time and Money Concerns.

Geo has Kindly Pointed out a Few Keys points and the buyer I was going to sell to has stopped contacting me. With that I am stopping all Efforts to find a Buyer, and will be Adding More money to the pile I have invested in this site to Ensure it stays online for Years to Come.

One thing I want though from you Guys it HELP< help to bring your friends to here. I know there have been lots of chnages over the Years, that is my fualt as well, I am done with that.

I am happy with the Skins I now have, I am happy with the Software we are using, so there will be no more changes in that Regaurd, I will continue to ADD things however, but nothing will be CHANGED

that site you see today you will see in 2 years PERIOD.

Now lets get some TRAFFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. fugyaself

fugyaself Full Member

So yeah uhm.

How will the raffle work. Purchasing tickets or are you trying to say you want to do it by referrals?

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

no $$$$$ involved... Funding out of my own very very small pockets....

More than Likly it will be Refferal Based, but I still have to get a Refferal system I like inplace

I have the Raffle System just have to get it installed...

4. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

hmm...
    I've got a bunch of stuff around here...
    But I'm thinking nothing that your typical car audio fan would like, actually. :(

5. fugyaself

fugyaself Full Member

Well we arent a typical car audio community. I love junk/neato things :) Still jealous you got that dome sub off ebay.