Finally Made A SoundDomain Page

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Snausages01, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Well I got really bored tonite....

So I figured I'd make one of those Sound Domain pages. I will keep on adding pitures once I get them. I have a whole roll of pictures when I installed the stormguard and Ill post those up as soon as I get them developed. Also, I'll add all the descriptions when I get a chance (or maybe tonite). I will post pictures of the amps once they come in (if they ever do) I was told they should be in tomarow, but I'm not holding my breath!

I'm still in the process of adding pictures so I'll probably put a few more up tonite, but most of them are up.

http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/vi...?page_id=287790

Just thought some of you may be interested.

2. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

linky no worky :(

3. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

D-oh! :p

Hate it when that happens. But its fixed now.

4. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Ahhh! My eyes are watering! Wich cost more, the truck or the stereo? ;) :D

5. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Haha...

The truck...But only by a little :lol:

6. crakerhead

crakerhead Guest

damn dude, i love it. wish i had a job to pay for good shit lol. what do u hope to hit w/all that?

7. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I want to see the pics of those W7's and Utopias in the truck

I though you had an SUV.......those W7's are right behind you?
    I guess you dont care much about your hearing and especially your sperm which think that World War 3 has begun and they are victims of the Blitzkrieg. :lol:

Just keep a spare pair of pants and underwear in the car and you should be fine :p

8. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Haha.... :lol:

The w7s will be right behind me under the back seat. I hope it sounds as good as everyoene (including me) thinks it will.

And if I had a good job the stuff would all ready be in my truck :) lol thats why its taking so long bc I dont have a good job. So Im just buying piece by piece.

Right now the only things I have left to get before I actually start putting stuff in is:
    Gotta get my amps in I paid for all but like 260
    then I need some wiring pieces
    then the kicks
    then some box building materials
    then the alarm
    now since I sold the old HU I have to get the new one.

But basically the amps and HU are taken care of .

As far as what I hope to hit....hrm...honeslty I have no clue...I would like 150s on the dash but I honestly dont know if thats going to happen since this is going to be tuned for SQ.

But thanks for all the replies guys

9. chadillac3

chadillac3 Full Member

Should sound pretty damn nice...I think just one of your amps costs more than my entire system right now. :)

10. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Doubtful :)

I got great prices on those amps, which is kinda why I got them.

And they still arent in, I was told tomarow, he told me he got the invoices today so they should be in tomarow. I just wanna get them even though they wont be hooked up for a while.

11. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

And they still arent in, I was told tomarow, he told me he got the invoices today so they should be in tomarow. I just wanna get them even though they wont be hooked up for a while.[/b][/quote]
    You will be testing them when you recive them right?

12. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Probably not...they most likely will not see power until I install them.

13. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I hope you can still return them if they dont work then. That would suck to get some nice amps and find out one dosent work and you cant return it.

14. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

Well I get it all through the local store so I shouldnt have a problem....

Man aparently the Eclipse HU that I just sold is fucked up so now Im some pissed off at eclipse now. the fack that I had to wait months for ESN to cover it and they send me a fucking broken radio...that is Bullshit! Believe....I will have some words with them!

Well perhaps my next HU WONT be Eclipse! That just really pisses me off.

15. chadillac3

chadillac3 Full Member

And they still arent in, I was told tomarow, he told me he got the invoices today so they should be in tomarow. I just wanna get them even though they wont be hooked up for a while.[/b][/quote]
    You'd be surpised...my amps (once I've switched to the ZX460) will have cost me $400, sub was only $170, speakers were only $225, and the HU was $329.

All of it either from an authorized dealer or through the manufacturer (the ZR360)

Grand Total: $1130ish

6.0's are not cheap. :) The 2.0X and 3.0X I had were not cheap, and I bought them used, but in mint condition.

DAMN nice amps. Purty as they come.

16. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

I still payed less than your whole system per amp :D lol

And in this case I would say these amps were cheap for what they were.

I finally got them today. They are nice I have some pictures that Ill post of them once I can get on sounddomain.

17. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

The pictures of the Zapco C2k 6.0s are up.

They are on Page 5.

18. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Woah... some nice equipment. I would be paranoid about people stealing them. Actually I am paranoid enough with what I have. :rolleyes:

19. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

I am...Its happened before.

Im just getting it all insured and going to get a good alarm and make it as hard as possible fro them to get it out.