Feedback Needed

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Oct 16, 2003.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

As you guys have seen, I am adding new sites to what I call the "xtreme talk network"

I have the Home Audio, and I have Purchased another name ofr a Thrid Site (comming soon ;) ) and I have plans to add atleast 2 more

However I want them all to have the same basic default theme, so they appear conformed and related as they are

I have noticed that the vast majortiy of users are still on the default "CAT -BLUE" theme, with 5 users using one of the other theme

now weather this is out of lazyness, or you just really like this them I dont know

so my question is,

Which theme is the best, the CAT default, the HAT defualt, or another one

and what can be improved on to that theme

I am becoming more filmiar with the Theme System of IPB now so i can pretty much change anything, I had to almost rewrite HAT theme because to code was soo messy :rolleyes:

so before I add any new sites to our famliy I want to set one theme to be the default for all the sites

keep in mind, I am wanting something that when a New User comes to the site to say WOW this is a site I want to visit ALOT, so please keep that in mind when your making your suggestion

after all, with out a growing member base, we might as well close up shop

2. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I have looked through all of them and find that CAT-Blue is the easiest on the eyes and most suitable to my needs.
    Second would be Red Alert but that is just grueling to look at fro long periods of time

Bottom line......CAT BLUE is hot

3. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

CAT blue or CAT blue 2

The others are no good for my eyes.. the grey blue aint bad either

4. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

Actually, I liked the "Red Alert", but like the color blue better. What about trying a "Blue Alert"? I would say use light blue for reading ease.

5. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

I really like the cat blue.... :D

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

what about the one at Homaudotalk.com it is differant from all of the ones here

no one likes it???

7. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

The colors are ok, not great.

I dont like the format of it though for some reason. Just doesnt hit the spot for me. Its too..um....plain?

8. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Red Alert is by far the easiest for me to read....

9. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

You may be a vampire :lol:

10. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

well homeaudiotalk use a vB skin making it look like all other vB based forums like CAF and the other forums, that is why I like it

Makes new Visitors feel at home with the fsoftware since they know where all of it is

11. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

red alert is for me..... i love red and black and its easier to read as well.