Everyone tells me their crazy

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by GTAutumn, May 1, 2002.

1. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

....crazy people arent so fuckin boring......
    wake me when your through being cool.....

2. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

I dunno if i'm "crazy" or not...I've been diagnosed with a whole bunch of mental disorders i got hospitolized for depression once when i was like 13...

Once when this fuckin kid jumped me when I was walking home instead of fighting him after I got my ballence I just glared at him and he kinda looked at me funny and then all of a sudden i lunged at him and bit a big chunk out of the side of his face, spit it at him and while he was rolling around on the ground in pain holding his face i jumped up as high as I could and brought both of my feet down on his fuckin sac...stupid bitch...jump me..motherfucker...

3. Krelkor

Krelkor Full Member

i once tried to push my sister off the stairs because she wouldnt get off the phone

stupid fucking accutane really does mess with your brain

4. breathe

breathe Full Member

lol i could just see two kids goin bitin each others faces off....:headbang:

5. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

I believe thats known as "Tyson style" :D

6. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

dr lector I presume.

7. jlylereeves

jlylereeves Full Member

!!!!!!!!!! Fo Shizel!!!!!!!!!!! No seriously, more people need to speak out about that drug. I medicated acne for years before going to accutane, it worked like a dream but messed with me hardcore, and I didnt even realise it until I got off it. It really does make you a different person. Seriously, spread the word, especially those still in highschool and college who may have friends treating acne with prescription drugs, and let me know when the class action suits comes around.

!- - - - - - Danger - - - - - - -!
    :uzi: Accutane :rocket:

8. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

Eh, the kid was a fucking moron anyway, I wouldn't even say that he was half my size...god knows why he wanted to beat on me, tons of people did where i used to live =P

Maybe he'll think twice before acting like a moron next time...

9. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

call me crazy

but why does everybody find jesus in prison, I thought he was at church?

10. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

I think Im going fuckin crazy, my always starts twitching and shit and I feel like just hitting someone hahaha

11. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

a kid at my school was sick in bed for 3 months because of accutane......:eek:

12. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I feel like beating my 7 year old brother across the head with sumething blunt and Im not any medications nor do I have any mental problems. He is jujst really fucking annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

proactiv to da rescue!
    :throwup: accutane:smash:

14. streetrace_r

streetrace_r Full Member

What about crazy people eh?
    some people claim they can;t stare me in the eyes, and call me crazy :rolleyes:
    i'm not crazy, they are :p

15. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I am crazy,

I am crazy

I am crazy

what was I saying?????

16. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Thats right I am crazy

17. zabooza

zabooza Full Member

crazy is as crazy does, sir!:p

18. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

no one even knew what it was from :(

19. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

fuck prozak just smoke some herb & all that shit that crowds up our heads goes away in a puff of smoke!