December 24th -- Closed For Remodeling

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Dec 10, 2004.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

The staff has been Talking back and forth over the last month or so about this...

Here is my Public Message..

you will be getting this in an email as well, but I posted it here also

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Car Audio Talk.com Members

Thank you for being a Member of our site. We have come a long Way in the 3 Years we have been open, but we have no yet reached our end goal. To become the best and most robust car audio community on the Internet, to that end we have elected to close the site for 1 week to do a Massive Overhaul on our system.

When we come back on-line expect a totally different site with the most robust offering of any car audio community on the Internet.

We want to be your first stop for anything related to 12v technology, News, Event Coverage, installation help, friendly discussion, and much much more.

While I have elected not to divulge the full feature list, not even the moderators know the full list, I hope you will return to our site when it reopens

the Closure will take effect on Dec 24, 2004 at approx 7PM EST and the site will reopen on Dec 31 at 12:00 PM (that is right midnight New Years :) )

I am currently Working on the New site, however I need the Week to Finalize and Test everything and make sure no Posts, or Members are lost in the Transition.

I have done Updates "live" in th past and it often took far to long to make the Changes so I have elected to go this route.

Hopefully this will be the last major change to our site for a Long long time.

if you have any questions or concerns, you can reach me via email at admin@caraudiotalk.com

Your feedback is always welcome.

Thank you for your support
    Michael
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so any questions post them or email me