Congrats Steven K.

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by sandt38, Feb 25, 2004.

1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I just wanted to step up and give a big ol' healthy "fuck yeah!!!" to my buddy Steven Kephart. One of the only people I know of as vocal and solid in their support for Adire, deserves what he just landed...

A job at Adire.

Good for you Stevie... don't forget the little guys here.

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

doing what

3. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Congratulations!

And yes... doing what?

4. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

Wow, thanks guys. I will be what Adire calls a "Production Wizard". I will be doing mainly I guess warehouse stuff, but many other things as well. This included tech support, driver rebuilds, building enclosures, sweeping floors, and hopefully a great deal of learning. Here's a better description at Adire's website.

5. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

Congrats. Bad news for the customers though :(. He cant lift a brahma by him self and he will prolly drop it damage it then run it over with a fork lift :( and then to top it all off he will prolly drain the slurpee machine.

6. Steven Kephart

And all my first day. :yes:

But hey, at least the floors will be clean.

7. mustatang

mustatang Full Member

Congratulations. Hope all goes well. Make good use of the slurpee machine.

8. hobbes26

hobbes26 Full Member

psst! Now that you're in, wanna get me a job there too? :unsure:

9. luvdeftonz

luvdeftonz Full Member

Dude, that's way cool! I hope that doesn't mean you'll go away from here. I mean, if you have a question, good ol' Dan and Dave are only a stones throw away:) Talk about a cool job...working with a bunch of audio geeks and getting paid for it.

Which reminds me...How many people does it take to screw in a light bulb at Adire? Two, Steven Kephart and Robert Bain :bye:

Congratulations!

10. fugyaself

fugyaself Full Member

Congrats man. Very very cool. I hope you learn a lot. I just wish I had the same opportunity here where I could make around what I make now. I would take it in a heart beat.

11. I8apony19

I8apony19 Full Member

CONGRATS my man...

Watch out future Adire customers.....I've heard this man plays UT2004 while he builds the Brahma.....that CAN'T be GOOD!

12. The_spacemonkey

The_spacemonkey Full Member

Wow... thats awsome Stephen! You have certainly been one of the most vocal adire supporters for a long time. Bout time Dan recognized the talent. :D

Congrats! My the skys rain with women and Heinekin in your future.

13. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Wow! Congratulations! BTW Nice job on that fiberglass enclosure under your dash. I stumbled across some pics of it last week and was totaly amazed! :D

14. Steven Kephart

Hahaha, That was fun. If we do it again, I will let you know.

15. Steven Kephart

Well thanks a lot. I had that idea and just had to do it. It is so cool. There are metal parts under my dash not touching the magnet, but just close to it. They are now magnetized as well. B)

But it does make a noticable difference. I need to finish it up though. Then it will be another fun experience for people who come and visit Adire. And think of all the neat tools I will have available to tune my system with. :yes: