Chris is 21?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by sandt38, Feb 26, 2003.

1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Hey man, now you have no excuse not to drink with Cort and I when we play pool next....

Happy B-day man. Has your sub arrived in time for your B-day?

2. trifle

trifle Full Member

yeah like i said on cap...how'd the drinking go man????????

and dohman stole my damn thing i was gonna put on the post...boo@him getting to it first!!!!!

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

ohh come on, you used that as an excuse,

I was drinking in bars when I was 17,

Hell I dont even drink anymore, I have no intrest in it, ofcourse the fact that I double over in pain when achol is introduced to my stomac could be the reason for my lack in intrest in drinking

did you know that accourding to a recent study 20% of all alchol consumed in the US is done by underage drinkers!!!!!

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

ohh and happy b-day Chris

Just rememeber Alchol is a Poision, and should be digested responibly, you can die from drinking to much, 100,000+ people do every year,

5. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Haha, thanks guys. I'll definitely drink the next time we go play pool Seth. The sub hasn't arrived yet... I've still gotta take my DEI out so we can trade. My Tru amp did arrive today and man is it sweet looking. I'm waiting for the weather to stop so i can go install it. I'll definitely let you know when i get everything installed, it'll probably be a solid month or so before the sub gets installed.

The drinking last night went well...i was pretty much shitfaced, but i didn't have a hangover whatsoever this morning so all is well.

Thanks for the advice Mike. I'm not one of those people that won't drink until I can't stand up anymore. I've pretty much learned my limit, and I'll cut myself off before I get too far.

6. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

MUUUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wait till you start drinkin with me, that will be an oxi-moron...

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

your better than me then, I never learned my limit till my doc told me I was drnnking too much...

it is sad that at 22 I am 3/4 of the way to a bleeding ulsur.................

I still have to kick my Dew Habit or will will be all the way there :rolleyes:

8. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

MUUUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wait till you start drinkin with me, that will be an oxi-moron...[/b][/quote]
    Haha, no sir. I'm a lightweight, and i'd definitely like to keep it that way... Ask Courtney about the phone call he recieved at 3 a.m. last night LOL :D

9. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I was diagnosed with partial liver failure at 24. My drinking and drugging left me with a liver unable to process iron. It still took me a while to wise up. I have quit drugs (about 8 years ago now), but still enjoy a nice beer buzz every now and again.

10. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

That's not good Seth... But beer is!! :D

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Why yes... Yes it is :D B)

12. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

see that was my problem., I never could stand the taste of beer, so Jim and Jack became my Freinds :lol: :D :p

13. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

OMG, i'm laying in my bed at 3am studying for an accounting exam when my phone starts ringing. I answer the phone only to hear some drunk guy slurring words and giggling. I almost pissed my pants laughing at chris' drunk ass. Chris, for future reference, dont try that again buddy! hehe. we definately have to drink as soon as you get back to greensboro. Most likely my GF will be here, but she'll have to deal with it.

14. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

hahahaa, you told me i was sharp that night...LIAR!

15. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

You were sharp in terms of knowing what you're talkin about, but you were still slurring words and giggling a lot.

16. The_spacemonkey

The_spacemonkey Full Member

Happy birthday!!!

Do you have a paypal account?? If so Ill pay pal you the cash to get a double of Jose Cuervo for your birthday next time your at the bar . :D

17. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

Well at least i was coherent :)