Car Audio Talk v5

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, May 3, 2003.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I am Looking for Team Members to assist me in Making CAT v5 I have the Basic Feature list layed out, and I kida have a idea on the main color scheme

What I need it the Following, if you have any of these skills and are willing to assist me in created the best Car Audio Community please reply here or send me a email

1> Graphics Development,
    2> PHP/ MySQL Programming (basic knowlege willl do)
    3> HTML
    4> Invision Board Skinning system
    5> Any Site Design experanice

I have many Jobs that dont require any one to "code" or "create" anything, these include installing board mods, and hasks, etc

I will also need a few proof reads :rolleyes: :lol: but that will not be for awhile

The project will not start until the end of the month do to shop4sound.com not being finished yet.

Anyone Helping in Major Compacity (i.e. Coding large portions of the site, or Installing many mods etc) will be Grated Super Mod Status over the Boards, (they will be subjuct to all Moderator rules and if this person abuses the power It will be taken away)

so if your interested drop me a line, the more help I get the faster the new site will be up

2. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I now HTML, but I dont know that I will have much time to tackle anything real big.