building new system

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by beaux2, Sep 30, 2003.

1. beaux2

beaux2 Full Member

I've decided to take the plunge again.
    I had a Cadence Z-7000 and LOVED it even though it wasn't a class D.
    I'd like to go back with a cadence but I want the class D version.
    Can someone suggest a place to pick one up....

As for subwoofers. I want two low budget 12's until i get my money straightened out (read...add nitrous to my motor)
    I saw some audiobahn AW1251T's on ebay. Anybody actually use these?

Dont give me any crap about your brother knows a guy who bought a dog from somebody that went to elementary and was taught by the same teacher as i guy that has these.

Has anyone heard these. Other suggestions are also welcome but I want to keep it under $100 for a pair or a single sub

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Talk to Mr Sandt38 (sound foundations) on the cadence amps

as far a subs what are you looking for, how much power, SPL, SQ what?

I have 3 HSL 12's, 2 Kicker comp 10's, 1 HSL X2 10 forsale ;)

Also have a Audiobahn A12001D for sale

3. beaux2

beaux2 Full Member

Hey mike.....give me some specs on that amp. EXTREMELY interested.

Haven't you had that amp for a long time????

What i'm doing is....i'm going to buy a good amp and a pair of marginal budget 12's or a single 15.
    As soon as the cash gets available....i would love to try out some elementals or something similar. I'm shooting for mid 140's with great SQ.

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

amp is a Audio A12001D from 2000 or 2001 cant remeber lol

yes I have had it for awhile, but I am getting new subs and need a powerful amp for 2 ohm operation, this one is 1 ohm.....

I have a new digital camera comming via fedex shipped out yesterday, should be here thursday or friday if you want pics it will have to wait until then, then you can havce the pics you want lol

I still have the orginal box, what can I say, I am a pack rat, I throw nothing away

Sell you 2 of the 12's to if you want, 12in HSL X1280D's I have 2 in perfect condition, and one that has the outer gastek torn, you know that rubber part that has no purpose 99% of the time