Brahma in Transit

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by ryno4, Oct 1, 2002.

1. ryno4

ryno4 Full Member

For those of you that have been following my Brahma experience/problems:

I finally sent it back last Friday. So just waiting on Dan to give me the heads up of the scenario.
    I'll let you guys know when the time comes.

Now I'm anxious.. dammit. :rolleyes:

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Good for you Ryno. All the experiances I have seen seemed to be installer error. Yours would be 1 of 2 I've heard of that doesn't sound to me to be installer error. Even if it is, Dan is a good man, and he will take care of you. You really need to hang here more often. We miss your company bud...

3. kbog

kbog Full Member

You only miss him because you don't know him!! :p

Glad to hear the news Ryan. Hopefully this will be taken care of.

Seth, I have actually seen many threads about problems with the Brahma. Some about a dustcap problem, some about a voice coil separation. Of course many about the slapping. Makes me wonder a bit.

:(

4. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

I thought the brahma was built by god?lol how could it ever fail? and its like cars there is always a lemon! :unsure: :ak47: :dunno:

5. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Yes, the first run of Brahmas had glue problems from what I've read. That has, from my understanding, been corrected.

6. ryno4

ryno4 Full Member

Thanks Sandt, your really helpful, but sometimes this site is almost dead, also I'm busy with school and ripping apart my dirtbike engine for the 4th time.

I hope he can cure the bruised brahma.

*Also* my friend, that doesn't really know much about systems, said he saw a guy around here with a symbol of a brahma on his car. If this is true.... I dunno :angry: :angry: :angry:

hehe