Board Stats from Feb 2002 to Oct 2002

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Nov 10, 2002.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Posts per month
    [​IMG]

New Members per month

[​IMG]

Lets get both of these up, they are decresing,

2. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

We will change that soon I hope. Im posting as much as before but others have slow down. Why dont half my smilies work?

3. Snausages01

Snausages01 Full Member

yea definately....i like this site...just wish it had a lot more traffic...

-Chris

4. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I have more spare time to browse the forum but not much is happening. I should have some pics of my new car in a few weeks though... ;)

5. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

sorry I havent been around more. Ive been laying back on car audio, Im pretty happy with my system right now and I started getting into going to the gun range and shit. Im also planning a hunting trip for later this month, I just bought a new remington 30-06. Ill try to start hanging around here more often though like I used too.
    [​IMG]

6. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

bigsexxy were you in DC a few wekks back?
    Wow nice rifle :eek:

7. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

sorry you cant pin it on me, wrong caliber :D

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

yea that rifle would have been LESS deadly where they victims were shot in the Body....

As that Gun is more Blasticlly Stable in would pass Right through or Go and and Lodge in one spot

Where as the .223 was designed to go in and "sprawl" destorying a human body.

In fact that durning veitnam they tried to outlaw the .223 because of it excessive destrution cabiblities

9. The_spacemonkey

The_spacemonkey Full Member

its been spooky quiet in here lately.

why dont the second half of my smiles work?

10. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

not necessarily, it depends on what type of ammo you are using. If you are using a soft point or hollow points they will expand and increase the bore size so the 30-06 will be just as devistating if not more.

11. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

not necessarily, it depends on what type of ammo you are using. If you are using a soft point or hollow points they will expand and increase the bore size so the 30-06 will be just as devistating if not more.[/b][/quote]
    correct me if I am wrong, which i dont think I am

But the 30-06 is made for Penitration, therefore it would pass THROUGH the body, not enter and move around

there are documented cases where the .223 round has entered in the abdomen and exited through the neck....

Destroying all organs in that path........

I remeber my dad telling me adout is drill sargent in the ary demo'ing the deadly power of the .223 againt other high power rounds

the Drill sarg too a 2 ammo cans

Shot on with a HP round and it went Right through leaving a Big hole in the back..

the .223 went in and Blew the Ammo Can up like a Ballon,

Now which is more Deadly?