APPROVED!!!

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by sandt38, Jan 22, 2003.

1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Fellas, I am proud to say that I am officially approved as an Adire Authorized dealer. Sometime fairly soon I will be starting up a website for sales, linking to our happy home here. I figure it will be a couple weeks before I have everything rolling and am in buisness, but I wanted you guys to be the first to hear this. I will also be doing some other stuff as well, but I cannot comment on the other items untill I am approved.

YYYEEEEEHAAA!!!

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Oh, any ideas for a name? I might be inclined to give out a small prize...

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

How about Brahma-tronics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Slump_Da_Hustla

Slump_Da_Hustla Full Member

You could be "Grand National Audio"

5. Tacito

Tacito Guest

Nice one.. :p
    CAT Audio? :)
    Ad-Audio Distributers?
    The Audiophile Source ?

I got nothin! :angry:

What else do you sell?

Sandman Audio!

No wait!
    Sandtman Audio! :)

6. ASM

ASM Full Member

Congrats. I bet you're stoked about that. Maybe sometime I can order a pair of Koda's from you and compare em with the DDW's.

7. nosduj

nosduj Full Member

glad to hear it, now when you get a price list let me know something about the kodas, sorry my inbox on CAF was full, its empty now. congrats man. call it SAC, seth's audio connection...lol

8. The_spacemonkey

The_spacemonkey Full Member

sweet........ congrats..

9. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

his pruices will be th same as everyone else

welcome to the world of authorized web sales

ever wonder why all adire dealers have the SAME price and free shipping??????? :D

10. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Wow, congrats Seth! If I ever have the spare cash I am intrested in a pair of Koda's.

Name Suggestions:

The Sound Quality Store
    Old Man Audio :p

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

his pruices will be th same as everyone else

welcome to the world of authorized web sales

ever wonder why all adire dealers have the SAME price and free shipping??????? :D[/b][/quote]
    Correct, they are the rccomended prices, but not everyone offers free shipping ;) .

Sorry guys, I love you all but I will not step on Dan's toes and loose my distributorship. The prices will be what Dan tells me they will be. All I can give extra is the support I always try to give anyone who is in need. My customer service IS my selling point.

12. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

LOL... That is some funny shit there.

13. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Correct, they are reccomended prices, but not everyone offers free shipping ;) .

Sorry guys, I love you all but I will not step on Dan's toes and loose my distributorship. The prices will be what Dan tells me they will be. All I can give extra is the support I always try to give anyone who is in need. My customer service IS my selling point.[/b][/quote]
    oh and seth I would be very very very careful say this in public, you can open your self up to be included in any and all anti-trust law suites, as price fixing is highly illegal.....

14. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Good point, I edited mine, would you please do the same to yours?

15. trifle

trifle Full Member

you are the man...i wish i could make it around here more

16. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

This is a difficult thing to establish, or to know about in advance, this "reputation" thing...
    I'd be glad to vouch for you in regard to that...

Not only can I vouch for you as an entrepreneur, as I bought a small load of Cadence gear from you way back when (couple amps and a comp set), but as a contributor to the forums.. and really to the car audio hobbyist community as a whole.

You even volunteered to help me (your main career up until this point as a multi-certified mechanic) with my supercharger on my Civic, doing a little troubleshooting.

People are often people, you can't change them...Their attitudes are their attitudes...
    I think in a big way, your attitude comes through in some way in the things that you do, but in fact will steer and influence the things you do.

I've had quite the difficulty dealing with people's prissy attitudes in bricks-and-mortar showrooms, so it is with open arms and a smiling face that I would greet someone such as yourself into the retail business! B)

17. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Now, I just want to know...
    When, and where, is the website coming?

18. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I have a couple people working on it Chris. I really suck with computers and am having to rely on them. When all is good and the deal is completely sealed, I will post more info. While the site may not be up for a bit, My company Name, Address, Phone, and E-mail will all be posted on the Adire site, and the info will be available for all.

Wow Geo. I appreciate that. I am glad you feel that way. I deeply appreciate the kind words as you have proven to be one of my, if not my most respected members of the forums I frequent.

Also, I still turn a wrench. This retail buisness is not going to be my primary source of income. Too many mouths to feed, too many bills to pay. I think it will provide a nice second income, and it is doing something I love... Therefore it is difficult to call it a second "job" ;).

19. Slump_Da_Hustla

Slump_Da_Hustla Full Member

So what brands do you have so far? (besides adire)

20. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

there is your awnser

pick out a name yet