Another Satisfied Xplod Owner

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by sandt38, Jan 26, 2004.

1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

56K beware!!!

don't have any coffee in your mouth when you open this. I am currently cleaning my keyboard and monitor :p

2. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

LOL...thaks for the warning Seth!

Wow I love cruel sarcasm...love it!

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

But Wait, When I posted my Sony Thread everyone said how wonderful they were

Maybe I am not always wrong after all

Maybe I just Might know what I am talking about

no that cant be it :unsure:

4. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

You are wrong, and don't bring you opinion into this. :blink:

5. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Mike I think people just enjoying pickin on you...hehe

not to be a whore or anything but checkout the thingy I wrote in the offtopic forum....I need feeeeedback

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Yes Daddy

Please to Beat me :blush:

7. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

:lmfao:

8. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

:lol: lol.

9. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

Sony couldnt have said it better them selfs XPLOD

10. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

Some times i have to defend sony though I hate it when people say Do yall sell sony XPLOYD its XPLOD YOU NIT and NO

Click

11. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

But, do you sell Xplor?

:lol:

12. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

Hey, I run Sony. :unsure:

Actually you would be hard pressed to find a better built head unit and processor than what I have. Sony can be good. It's their Xplod line that sucks.

And those amplifiers are decent for the price.

13. peter_euro

peter_euro Full Member

LOL, I used to run C910 in one of my cars... had to have a second one for spares and drive mainy in the dark to see the display...

14. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

i have run a few amplifiers from the xplode line...i have never had one of these problems that i read on the boards with them....call me lucky i guess :blink:

15. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

Although we haven't sold that many, of the ones we have sold they haven't had any problems either.

But I do agree with the guy in the link about the remote turn on connection. What is the point of doing it that way? Why would you need a quick disconnect like that for it? And why would you want to do it to a non-fused output coming from the deck that could ruin the deck if it does ground out? Why not just use a screw terminal like everyone else? :bash:

Also, what is the point of seperating the speaker terminals like that? The one I had to bridge yesterday needed the speaker wire stretching all the way across the amplifier to hook it up.

So in conclusion, you can get some good cheap power that way, but at the cost of some non-ergonomic design choices. :stupid: