another New Feature I could add

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Aug 12, 2002.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

How many fo you use winISD?

do you think it would be usful to have a Database where you could share your winISD driver files?

2. syntekz

syntekz Full Member

Yeah, if I knew how to use the stupid program. ;)

3. trifle

trifle Full Member

hahhaa poor syn, chris can show you, or i can help out...

but yeah that sounds good to me cuz i'm always sending the ones i create myself out...

4. kaosmoon

kaosmoon New Member

i think your definatly on to something here mike. I personally think it's a great idea.

Ben

5. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

then you dont want to try bass box pro, its alot more in depth, I just got a copy of it today :D. Michael that sounds like a great idea :thumb:

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

great once I get the New Review system written I will work on that, This one will be a walk in the park compaired to the Review system

but I am getting good a php. so look for some new custom stuff to be rolling out regularlly:p

7. trifle

trifle Full Member

yeah, let's see it....

haha mikey (LMAoo, i called him mikey) is having fun with his new skill huh?

8. trifle

trifle Full Member

i've been debating downloading this or not...what advanatages does it give over winisd, just for basic use (such as more accurate port tuning equating, don't need to know a bunch of crap that really has no meaning)

:flag:

^^ dunno how this fits in but it looked cool