Alpine Vs. Kicker

Discussion in 'Car Stereo Amplifiers' started by davistex, Jul 3, 2006.

1. davistex

davistex Full Member

I would like some to buy a Amp for 2 Rockford Fosgate HE 12's 200 watts RMS 8 ohms it can be either a 2 channel or mono amp. Also would like to buy a 4 channel to power the speakers that I am going to buy to replace the factory ones undecided on the brand I will need 4 6X8's or 2 6X8's for the front door's and midrange drivers for the rear deck. Would like to buy Alpine or Kicker since I have heard that Fosgate has taken a turn for the worst.

2. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Any reputable brand will do the job nicely....Only thing left now is your budget for each amp??

3. davistex

davistex Full Member

I am looking at around $500 max with amps. Is buying from the internet or ebay a good idea.

4. weird22person

weird22person Full Member

No ebay!!! An online company can be OK. Look on the website of the company that makes what you want to buy. There will usually be a list of online stores. These are the only ones that allow you to have the factory warrenty.

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Kenwood 9102 and 9152 are good amps for the money....onlinecarstereo has em for like under 200. Either of these would power your subs nicely.