Alpine amp and JL speakers

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by JimmyH687, Dec 7, 2011.

1. JimmyH687

JimmyH687 New Member

Hey i wasnt sure if I should post in the speakers forum or the amp forum so I just came here.

Anyway, im not too good with the technical stuff when it come to hooking up my system. Ive put in my amp and subs and head unit but thats it. Ive never really been good at the whole ohms thing either.

My question is about hooking my door speakers up to an amp. Ive always wanted to do it but just never have. Recently i found two Alpine 3513 amps that my dad had laying around that he doesnt use. Not sure what it is rated at but from what i have seen on websites it says anywhere from 20-35X2 and 85 bridged. My door speakers are JL TR600 cxi in front and TR400 cxi in back. they are rated at 4 ohms and continuous power handling of 50 and 35 watts respectively. I also have a pioneer DEH P3800 MP if that matters.

I guess the final question is will these amps work with these speakers, and will the difference in sound quality be noticeable enough to even worry about it?

Thanks,
    Jimmy