All members, please read.

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by sandt38, Sep 26, 2002.

1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Guys, I know alot of you are really getting disapointed in some other forums we all frequent. I also understand your wanting to vent your frustration in the forums and specific people on the forums. However, it is this type of behavior that breeds the problems we all see arising on some of the best forums out there.

In order to keep this forum enjoyable and lightly moderated, I ask that you keep the flaming to a minimum. I have been fortunate enough in my time here to only have to edit 1 post, and deliver 1 warning. All in all you guys have been a great bunch of guys displaying respect for each other here. I ask that you extend that same respect to other forums and members of these forums to help maintain that level of maturity on the board.

Simple rules to follow, and I only need to add 1 other thing. I will not, under any circumstance, tolerate profanity or degrading remarks directed to any members on this forum. If you feel you might be offended in any way by a comment you are planning to make toward another member if the shoe was on the other foot, don't make it. As you know profanity is permitted here as we are a free speach board, but free speach needs to be permitted to everyone, and if someone is offended they may chose not to voice their opinion here, depriving us of some possibly useful advice.

Upon inception of the board we laid these greound rules out, and the other mods here agreed this is the right way to do this. Any other points by mods or members may be made here. Please feel free to contact me if anything gets past me. I would rather correct a problem before it gets out of hand than have to clean up the mess that resulted because of it.

Thank you all for your time and cooperation.

Now lets get back to having fun,

Seth

2. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

Duely noted...and agreed.. :D

I think i've been pretty good about everthing, espessialy knowing how bad I CAN be... heheh

But no more mention of that garbage will come out of my mouth anymore

Only thing I might bitch about is that dickhead who posted this damn notice...I swear...thinks he's all big and bad because he drives a cool car and is now a homeowner...ooo lookit me...i'm old and i like stereos OOOOOOOOO

:D :D :D

:devil:

:p

3. BlkX

BlkX Full Member

LOL, that's great.

4. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Lol AbRaKaDaVa...

5. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

:devil: :devil: :devil: BAN ABRA :devil: :devil: :devil:

Nah, Abra. I understand where you are coming from. I wasn't referring to you directly, or alone. I know, and most others know you're just an asshole, oh, I mean just kidding around and we let it slide.

That fucking sandy or sandpee or whatever the fuck he calls himself really is a dickhead isn't he?

6. MJE

MJE Full Member

count this :asshole: in too...

i know i am a dick...and sometimes i have the attitude like :gives: but ill try to be good...

if i am an :asshole: then all the nat man has to do is tell me to shit in a hat...and ill be :eek:wned:

god i am bored.

7. flawlesskid

flawlesskid Full Member

Yes sir, i promise to be a good boy..... :blink:
    My mommy told me to respect my ELDERS. :lol:

On a serious note, i think this is a respectable board, and i commend you on your efforts to keep it that way. SETH=COOL CAT=Peace and Quiet BlkX=GET A JOB!

8. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

werd, where did that werd smiley go anyway?

well said sand, sometimes your, ummm, youngness is needed here no matter how much anyone makes fun of your age.

this is and will be the best forum on the net for a long time................as long as we get members
    :blink:

9. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

(coughs) your profile sandt (coughs) :asshole:

:D :devil: :D

10. systempimp_1500

systempimp_1500 Full Member

well put sandt. im glad that you posted that before anything did happen.

And i know that im guilty of flaming other forums on here, so im sorry

and i ll stop....... :)

Jeff

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Oh shit, I'm sorry... Consider it fixed...

12. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

now that much better call me Father Civic :D

13. stacy532

stacy532 Full Member

over at the board where im a mod they deleted all "nonsense " threads and then created a jokes section ? go fucking figure? and I like the speach I might have to get you to repeat it sandt...lol

14. kbog

kbog Full Member

Good post. Proactive is always better than reactive...

15. PointSource

PointSource Guest

No need for this anymore. Chad

Last edited by chadillac3 at Oct 23 2002, 01:56 AM