$7.99 Transfers And $8.99 New Domains

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Dec 20, 2003.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I am getting ready to start my new Domain Registartion Servies, which will offer all .biz , .com, .info, .us, and .org names for $9.99/yr

However as a special promo I am offering any member here Transfers for $7.99/yr and new registations for $8.99/yr

Prepay up to 10years at this LOW price

Offer Good till new years

email me at sales@ospreybusinessservices.com for more info

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

ohh and 1/2 of all Profits will be Donated in to the Elite Member Fund

and if you Submit a total Registations of 10 or more years (can be spread over any number of domains i.e 1yr for 10 names or 2/yr ea for 5 names ect) and get elite member status for 1 year

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

4. josh99ta

josh99ta Full Member

Hey Michael, a few questions. I've been wanting to register www.josh99ta.com for a LONG time, but never knew how much that type of thing costed or where to get it at. If I paid the $8.99 for a new domain for the 2004 year, is that it? I've got my www.josh99ta.com? I'd need a way to get all my info from my http://hometown.aol.com/sqtransam/ page over to the one I register, but I'll figure that out (thinking my buddy has Microsoft Front Page or something like that, an easy drag and drop type of deal with minimal code work). Let me know, I very well may take you up on this.

5. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

$8.99 will get you the name only......

You will still need to point that to a web host,

Now if you want to habve it pointed to you aol account where anyone trying to go to that name is automatically redirect to your AOL page, but your domain name will no longer be in the Address Bar

Now I do offer Hosting, the Personal Account is $45 per year and gets your 150 MB of Disk Space and 2 GB of Monthy Transfer

6. josh99ta

josh99ta Full Member

Ahhhh, I see. I was thinking it would be more than just $8.99 since I know alot of people pay around that monthly for their pages. I'll definantly look into it. I need to learn some HTML and get ahold of some software to design the page and everything, and when I'm ready to go at it, I'll probably be contacting you. Hopefully it wont be more than a month or two.